Access and schedules
15, rue Malte-Brun, Paris 20e
Near Gambetta Square and Père Lachaise
- metro line 3 et 3 bis, stop at Gambetta (exit n°3, Père Lachaise)
- buses 26, 60, 61, 69, 102 stop at Gambetta mairie du 20e
- taxis stations Gambetta
- vélib’ stations : 11, rue Malte-Brun - 13, rue des Gâtines - 44, avenue Gambetta
itinerary Google map itinerary Citymapper
How to book ?
- on our website, through ticketing oneline.
- by phone +33 1 44 62 52 52 & at the theatre ticket offices from Tuesday to Saturday from 1.30pm to 6.30pm.
- with agencies and resellers
ticket office opening hours
from Tuesday to Saturday from 1.30pm to 6.30pm.
the ticket office is open in the evenings and Sunday, one hour before the performances, only for the purchase of tickets for the same day shows.
access to shows
guaranteed up to 5 minutes before the start of the performance, your placement in the theatre may be delayed or refused once the performance has begun.